Console Demo Mode
Some of our Treadmills will start lighting up the moment that they are plugged in. This “Demo Mode” is designed so that when the treadmill is on display at a store you can see how the console looks. You can easily turn on/off the demo mode by following one of the two methods below.
Method #1 to switch from the Demo Mode:
- Press and hold the STOP button while inserting the safety key to enter the user information mode.
- Look in the Calories window. When Demo Mode is active, the letter ‘d’ will appear.
- Press the SPEED DOWN button to toggle the mode on and off.
- Once the mode is set as desired, remove the safety key.
Method #2 to switch from the Demo Mode:
- Press and hold down the STOP button for about five seconds.